Students taking this course will learn about the aspects of business aviation. Aircraft types, regulations, business customs, and future outlooks of corporate aviation will be presented. Group 2 course.
Recommended Prerequisites or Skills Competencies AVG 202
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Explain aspects of corporate aviation including aircraft, regulations, business customs, and future outlooks of corporate aviation.
- Explain the rules and regulations that govern private and corporate flight operations.
- Describe the workings of the engine and its components of common business aviation aircraft.
- Conduct business operation according to the norms in corporate aviation.
- Articulate the customs protocol process for entering foreign countries and returning to the United States.
- Identify what makes a corporate aviation department successful.
- Describe the effect FAA regulations have on current and future corporate aviation markets and businesses.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Communicate with diverse communities by gaining knowledge of universal terms and best practices.
Learning How to Learn:
- Understand how regulations, systems, border customs and business outlooks effect both business and customer in their decision processes.
- Describe how General Aviation can help support a broad spectrum of industries and markets.
- Conceptualize how their skills transfer to various career tracks.
- Realize future employers make operational decisions based on company needs.