This course is designed to prepare those students seeking to be career pilots to be successful in the intense aircraft systems ground schools offered by the airlines, manufacturers, and private training providers such as Flight Safety. Each major system of large turbine aircraft will be studied, first, in a general overview and then for a specific model, large transport category, jet aircraft. Group 2 course.
Recommended Prerequisites or Skills Competencies AVG 101
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Identify advanced aircraft systems knowledge regarding key concepts, terms and definitions.
- Demonstrate their knowledge of advanced aircraft systems.
- Determine the best options to deal with aviation related situations.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Recognize themselves as pilots and decision makers.
Learning How to Learn:
- Appreciate the importance for pilots to possess a solid foundation of aviation knowledge.
- Recognize the importance of self-learning to continually develop themselves as safe and current pilots.