Students will learn how to develop a digital marketing strategy which may include display ads, search marketing, content marketing, email marketing and social media marketing. Developing an awareness of digital marketing strategies leads to an informed, critical internet consumer. Basic email and internet usage skills required. Group 2 course.
Recommended Prerequisites or Skills Competencies ENG 111
General Education Outcomes supported by this course
Communications - Direct, Critical Thinking - Direct
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Define digital marketing terminology and best practices.
- Evaluate the tools available within digital marketing and their strategic function.
- Incorporate the tools necessary to generate a digital promotional strategy.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Reflect on their strengths and weaknesses as potential marketers.
Learning How to Learn:
- Recognize the digital marketing needs of various online communities.
- Illustrate comprehension of digital marketing campaigns.