This course teaches students how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and prepares them to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) PowerPoint certification exam. Skills students will learn include preparing and modifying a presentation, using help, formatting slides and inserting elements in slides, creating tables, charts, and SmartArt graphics, using slide masters and action buttons, applying custom animation and setting up shows, and integrating, reviewing, protecting and saving presentations. Students enrolling in this course will take the certification exam. Group 2 course.
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Identify presentation software concepts.
- Create presentations using MS PowerPoint.
- Update presentations using MS PowerPoint.
- Maintain an electronic file and folder structure containing course files.
- Integrate knowledge of presentation development with real-life situations.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Identify various ways MS PowerPoint is used in industry.
Learning How to Learn:
- Research MS PowerPoint features of interest to share with others.
- Identify sites that explain presentation development concepts.