General Education Outcomes supported by this course
Critical Thinking - Direct
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Describe the operation of the Internet with respect to browsers, servers, and protocols, including requests, responses, gets and posts.
- Describe the historical development of the web, its standards and formats.
- Describe the tools and methods used to create websites.
- Create websites using HTML and CSS to meet design specifications.
- Maintain a productive and efficient development environment.
- Use HTML and CSS to develop websites that are efficient, functional, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing on multiple browsers.
- Describe the process of real world web design.
- Discuss the rationale for various design protocols and decisions.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Give and receive feedback in an appropriate manner.
- Work effectively with others.
Learning How to Learn:
- Implement HTML and CSS to develop websites that maintain ADA compliancy.
- Analyze the ethical, economic, and social repercussions of computer information technology.
- Engage in self-directed learning.
- Experience continuous improvement through iteration.