In this course students will gain practical experience building enterprise systems using Identity solutions. Students will study Active Directory, Group Policy, Certificate Services and Federation and access solutions. This course maps to the 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 certification exam. Group 2 course.
Required Prerequisites CIT 213
or instructor permission
General Education Outcomes supported by this course
Critical Thinking - Direct
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Summarize enterprise solutions concepts.
- Configure advanced Active Directory concepts.
- Discuss the importance of implementing Identity solutions.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- See the importance of presenting themselves in a non-threatening manner.
- Work with others to achieve a desired outcome.
Learning How to Learn:
- Explore how their role has a direct impact on the productivity of others.
- Discuss ethical dilemmas related to technology.
- Seek out solutions to problems on their own.