This course is designed to provide students with an introduction to word processing using Microsoft Word. Skills students will learn include preparing documents, formatting characters and paragraphs, customizing paragraphs, and formatting pages. Group 2 course.
Course Learning Outcomes Knowledge:
- Identify basics of word processing terminology.
- Create files using MS Word.
- Update files using MS Word.
- Maintain an electronic file and folder structure containing course files.
- Integrate knowledge of word processing with real-life situations.
Caring - Civic Learning:
- Identify various ways MS Word is used in industry.
Learning How to Learn:
- Research word processing features of interest to share with others.
- Identify sites that explain word processing concepts.